BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sssshhh.........

Sssshhh. don't tell anyone.................
The kids are back at school and I finally have a day off work. I know I should be getting stuck into this total pigsty of a house but ~hehe~ I snuck into my craft room.

These first few layouts I can't really claim as today's work because they were started when I was away for the scrapping weekend at Melross - all they needed was some journalling or a title but hey they are now completed layouts..... so that counts doesn't it ?!?



This one was totally today's effort. Was going to call it "Ladies with Class" but figured that was stretching it a bit far ~L~. I always have a great time when we get together for our annual girls weekend.



And...... i made a card with my leftovers straight away rather than putting in the "later" box and then never getting there. Fairly plain and simple but it is a card made of left overs so it qualifies!

4 comments:

Sandra Allan said...

your secret is safe with me gorgeous. I plan on sneeking into my own room some time this weekend.
I have to say i am loving what came out of that sneeking session.. and adore the prayer for Kyle... I think if it is okay, I may have to add that some one to something of JD. I love it.
And.. OFCOURSE playing in stores counts as a cultural experience!!!
You sound wiser and more cultured... what else is needed!?
Are you actually meant to look at anything else on a visit to a gallery!? ~L~

Sandra Allan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandra Allan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandra Allan said...

I have to just say, i think my finger has a nervous twitch... thus the deleted posts..
;-)