BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

If you knocked on my door right now.....

you would find........

* me in my daggy jeans with my hair not done
* 2 baskets of ironing in the middle of the lounge room
* a pile of cooking magazines spread all over the coffee table (working on this fortnights menu)
* me sitting in my craft room - watching episodes of Numbers on the computer and going through scrap magazines for inspiration
* The kids bedrooms slightly untidy with unmade beds
* the vacuum still sitting in the dining where I left it after using it
* Fresh cookies in a container on the kitchen bench
* piles of photos out - trying to sort out what I am doing at scrap day this weekend
* the scent of apple martini wafting through the house (oil burner not the cocktail!)

1 comments:

Cass said...

Sounds like a good day. :)