BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Yes......

I did sit and scrap a page just for me. It is a bit eclectic, lets see there is Jillibean Soup, Kaiser, Making Memories, Buzz and Bloom and Bella. This page is just for me - it wraps up all my feelings from this week. These girls have shared some of my best times with me and we have had some amazing, mad times but when the chips are down and life gets hard they are my support. Their help, support and love is awesome and something I cherish so deeply.

Love you girls

MWAH
xxxxxxxxx















3 comments:

miss~nance said...

It's gorgeous Cathy, and so are you & your 3 angels.

Hugs & Blessings

Gail

Cass said...

*hugs* Love you too!

Sandra Allan said...

love you too darlin'. XXXX and love this layout... its GREEN!!!!!