BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Scrapping

Wow it was only a week since the scrap day. Somehow it seems like so long ago. this week has been a loooongggg one! Anyway thought I'd better do a bit of show and tell to prove that I actually did do somescrapping in amongst all the chatting, coffee drinking, eating and ..... oh yeah ..... some more chatting!
Looking at my latest pages I realise how back to basics I am getting. This hasn't been a conscious decision and I do still love all my fussy cutting/layering fancy stuff. I guess I am aware of trying to explain the stories behind the pictures so people can just pick them up and not need me here to explain them.
Hmmmm may have to spend some time this afternoon creating a layout just for me!
WATCH THIS SPACE. hehe















1 comments:

miss~nance said...

Lovley LO's Cathy.

Hugs & blessings

Gail