BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Jamberoo

One thing I had promised the kids these holidays was that we would go to Jamberoo. When I was talking to Dave and Mick and they mentioned taking their kids there we all decided to spend the day there together. What a day we had! Tasha had Tegan with her and the girls went off exploring while Tony and I stayed with Kyle and we had a fun day. I was amazed with the amount of people in the park how often we ended up in the pool or on a slide next to a family member (although there were a lot of us scattered through the park.)



Don't have many photos of the day as cameras and water don't mix too well (note to self: when I win lotto invest in waterproof camera).


The park was busy (as we expected being peak holiday season) but the lines moved quickly and I think the longest we queued was about 15 minutes. We had a great group: Mick, Rylee and Elijh; Dave, Rowan, Henry and Amelia; Tanya, Lachlan and Thomas; Lisa (Tanya's friend) and her two girls as well as Tony, Kyle, Tasha, Tegan and I....... Angela, Steve and Di stayed back in Kiama with baby Dustin.

It really was a great day even if I did think we had lost the girls at one stage - (yeah okay slight meltdown ensued on my behalf at that stage). The girls gave everything a go. No matter how much we tried we could not get Kyle to try the Taipan but the rest of the crowd went on. Must say I had thought it would be...... well not sure what I expected but it was quite tame compared to what I had in my head.

0 comments: