BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 07, 2011

New years Day

New year's day was a nice quiet one with a relaxed morning at home and then I met up with Mum and John to head up to Kiama to see the boys and their families.
We sat on the balcony of the cabin and had a great time catching up. It was something Mum really wanted to do and even though she was not doing well at all she enjoyed the time she got to spend with them. Why is always in the holiday period that things go wrong - I am so glad for the palliative care team and the pain killers they provide to Mum.

The view from the cabins is beautiful out over Kiama harbour. It is a lovely place to stay and if it is at all possible I hope we can join them up there next year.

I had to include this pic - long story but mention Mick and his mop to any of us and we find it quite intriguing. I have never heard a guy (or anyone for that matter) go on and on about how brilliant a mop is - EVERYONE heard about the amazing mop!

David Angela, Mick and Aunty Di


Mum and Aunty Di
Saying good bye to the boys.


Well it is now 2011..... I had thought this year just HAD to be an improvement over the last one but it doesn't seem to be heading that way. I really do not know how much more I can take and I am oh so sick of crying all the time. Oh well I know that life has to pick up from here as there is no way I can cope with one more thing hitting me.

0 comments: