BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Almost a week till christmas

Well someone asked what I had planned for this week leading up to chrissy and up until now I hadn't felt it was too bad - then I sat down to think about it and AAARRRGGGGGHHHHH!!

Today I worked all day then tonight we are wrapping presents. (With the kids help takes twice as long)

Tomorrow I have to go to post office to send some parcels (no matter how much making out I do with the postman still have to post my own parcels *sigh*) I have a doctors appointmentin the morning then going to school assembly for kids from 11.30 - 1.15. Picking Gail up and driving to Wollongong to see Cass and her new baby girl Annabelle. Oh BTW CONGRATS CASS then coming home for a BBQ dinner.

Wednesday: Cleaning out the laundry cupboards (getting the house ready for house sitters!) then HAVE to get some scrapping done to finish the christmas presents that have been put off till the last minute. Call into old work at some stage to do the Merry Christmas thing!

Thursday: Meeting with Kyle's teacher. Tasha in talent show so have to drop in and clap at appropriate times! Have to call into work to pick up bits for hamper then come home and put it all together. Meet mum for lunch. Get hair cut. Also have to go into my new job to sort out starting details, fill out forms etc. Buy last minute pressies (yeah I know I say every year I'll be done waaayyyy before now).

Friday: Working at one job in the morning - last day before hols so will be a busy one! Then go to other job to do the chrissy present thing.

Saturday: Doing christmas lunch with my family (hopefully my sister will turn up) and then christmas light hunting with kids at night.



All I can say is.......thanks SJ for making me think about it! Seemed much more manageable before I sat down and listed it all!

2 comments:

Karen L said...

Wow Cath what a super busy week you have. Will be thinking of you this week - we are finally on holidays, still busy but just different, at least we can sit down and relax and have a coffee. Thankful the shops are open a bit later this week also - helps to take the pressure off.

Happyjen said...

You have a busy week ahead, I am working Monday till 6pm can't wait... yeah right.