BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 14, 2007

Spoilt!

My birthday started early with my Mum and Step-dad taking me out to lunch yesterday cause I was working today. we went to Posties Tavern and had a beautiful lunch (and even splurged on dessert!)

Then today!

My day started with a gorgeous message from a dear friend - both on her blog and my phone! MWAH love ya girl ~ you always put a smile on my dial!

Got big hugs from the kids and then Tony called in quickly from work (on a quick break) to give me a birthday hug and I got spoilt by my family. Got some money from Mum and John, a webcam (not quite sure why I got this for my birthday) and an Ipod from the kids and Tony with some money to go scrap shopping!!

Then had to work today - yuck - should be a law against it. I find it most unfair because my two closest friends are born on christmas day and New Years Day - So they get a public holiday for their birthdays - EVERY YEAR!!! Soooo not fair

Anyway firstly I get a lovely box of choccies from Gail at work then the girls all put in and bought we a beautiful bunch of flowers. Gerberas, Carnations, Birds of Paradise - all nice and bright and happy flowers. Then mid morning in come the lforist with ANOTHER bunch of flowers - this time from my Boss and his wife - so sweet of them!

Anyway had to work at my second job this afternoon and they had a scrumptious cake (chocolate and strawberries & Cream how can you go wrong).

Had messages from Jane and Kaycee to brighten up my day as well!

We are going out to dinner tonight to the Sports Club for dinner so will catch you later!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey gorgeous,
sounds like my wishes for your day to be perfect came true. You deserve spoiling like this all the time.. There is more on the way.

PS: cant help it that my birthday falls on a public Holiday.. If i could give you a public holiday every year for your birthday i would.. in an instant.
love ya too sweet-thang. xxx

Haylee said...

Happy Birthday Cathy! Sounds like you had a great day. I definitely think it is unfair that you had to work- especially at two different places! But at least they all spoiled you, so that makes up for it!

miss~nance said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Cathy
Happy Birthday to yooooooooooooou

Hip HIp Hooray
Hip Hip Hooray
Hip Hip Hoooooooooooooooray

Lots & Lotsa hugs

Kat Thompson said...

Belated happy birthday, hun. I'm so glad you had a great day! A pity you had to work, but at least they spoiled you rotten!

Take care!

Happyjen said...

Happy belated birthday Cathy,
Sounds like you had a wonderful day.