BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Lunch

We started our christmas celebrations early this year! We went up to Mum and John's property Georgia for a Christmas lunch. It was good to see Jo, Ashleigh, Paul and Samantha again - it has been a long time since we were all together! (Something like 18 months!) So it really was great to catch up and see the kids.


The kids had a ball playing together and running around like mad.

We had planned to talk to Mark, Mel and Declan via webcam in Dubai but due to technical problems on our side and water problems on theirs it just didn't happen :( So we have re-scheduled for the afternoon of Christmas Day. Hopefully this will work this time.

Here's some pics of the kids together!






Did you notice the same thing I did? I was so excited when I noticed (with no prior planning at all) the girls were colour co-ordinated and so were the boys! How much easier is that going to make it for me to scrap the photos!!!!! lol

The scary thing is how much Ashleigh looks like Jo did at that age! I will have to find a pic and compare them! (I guess i notice it now because Jo didn't come to us until she was 12 or 13 so I don't know what she looked like any younger!)

1 comments:

Haylee said...

Yes the first thing I noticed was the girls all in their green shirts. How cute! It was very nice of all the kids to co-ordinate their clothes for you. Very thoughtful!