BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 10, 2007

It's all just falling into place!

The last few days have just been amazing. From having so much on my mind and being so stressed everything has just dropped nicely into place. Lets see I have been trying to organise things for our holiday, figure out what to do about work and get myself out of the low patch I've been in and then in the last 2 days it has just all worked out so nicely.

Firstly have been trying to figure out what to do about the house when we are away and then yesterday I find out a friend of mine is looking for a house to house sit in our area on the exact dates that we are away- how amazing is that. It is great having someone we know we can trust ( I was best friends with her sister for years - we met their family at church about 15 years ago).

Then today after so much worry and prayer and talks about what to do about work but knowing that I can't do much because we will be away in January today I get offered a job totally out of the blue. The exact hours I want. They don't want me to start until the end of January. The guy that rang me to offer me the position had so many nice and complimentary things to say it was such an uplifting phone call.

So now the 2 jobs I hold at the moment have been from people just ringing me up and offering me work without me having to go and hunt for a job. How positive a feeling that gives you!

We have found a place that is having a special deal in Sydney to leave the car when we fly - the deal also lasts the exact dates we are away. I think God is looking after us well!

The holiday plans are all falling into place now too!

Just got to find time to get my chrissy presents finished (got some scrapping to do!), organise our annual bbq lunch and I should be able to relax!

3 comments:

*Kymmymoo* said...

Certainly sounds to me like the "Big Guy upstairs" is looking after you well.

miss~nance said...

God knows how to look after his people. AND his time is always perfect.

Congrtats on the job BTW.

Anonymous said...

Totally deserve all the goodness that you are getting sweety.. May it continue into the new year.

We both have been totally lucky to fall right firmly on both feet ...
Its a great feeling, huh!?
Love n hugs
xxx