BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Girls Night!

What a night - got to say there are some major advantages to having another girl in the house!

Last night it was just Tracy and I at home. (Jacob was at his dad's and my kids have gone to Nana and Papa John's). We had a wonderful time.

We had Indian takeaway...(Yes Cass I did the trendy thing~L~) which we ate in front of the TV with a glass of red wine and some chick flicks. We sat and chatted, laughed and had a nice relaxing night. Oh and finished it off with Weis Mango Icecream. YUM YUM.

It was just exactly what I needed and something we will have to do each school holidays. Bring on the Christmas Holidays I say ~L~

1 comments:

Cass said...

What did you watch???

And yummo - loved that Indian food. :)