BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 12, 2009

mini plaits, mud pies and retail therapy

Well these school holidays have certainly been interesting. Tasha and I sat down one night and had a nice chat whilst I plaited her hair in lots of little plaits for her. Didnt work out too well as she went swimming the next day so that killed the curls!We had another busy house over the weekend as per usual. Apart from our regular 6 on Friday night Tasha had a friend (Tegan) to stay overnight then on saturday another friend came for a sleepover (another Tegan) so for a while we had three girls in the house. They had fun - watched little rascals on TV, played in the backyard, chatted to Haylee who happened to walk past (yes she is on the other side of the fence - really) and looked after themselves in the kitchen.Then things changed. So much for sedate, quite girls, They found a mud patch and the massive mudfight was on! they laughed, they squealed, they ran like mad and had an absolute ball. Mind you I did refuse to let them in the house until I hosed them all down!Then on Sunday Tasha, Tegan and I went up to Shellharbour to do some shopping. We had lunch, shopped and shopped as you can see by all Tasha's bags she spent her birthday money and finished the day with icecream! Then we went to the King's place where the girls sat and played mouse trap with Callum whilst Cass and I sat and had chat and coffee. It was lovely to sit and chat in her totally awesome new scrap room. So exciting and so wonderfully organised. I am so in awe of this girls organisational skills and came home full of inspiration to get my craft room sorted out - just got to find the time and the budget. Hhhhhmmmmm.

Okay so whats up this week? Work, work and more work. I do have tomorrow (Tues) morning off so the kids and I are heading off to the early bird screening at the movies. Then Saturday I am going up to Lou's for a craft day which I am really looking forward to. Have no idea when I will pack or even figure out what I am doing.

So what are your plans for this week?

0 comments: