BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Changed plans

I had a great day planned today. Get kids to school - then hide in scrap room and churn out cards! But alas all did not go to plan as I got a phone call asking me to work. Did consider saying no but still have not found a way to be paid to stay at home and scrap so off to work I went! So I guess now I will be hibernating all weekend to try and get these finished but on the plus side - now I will have some shopping money for Sydney! YAY. 9 days to go

Now onto prompt No 2:

Whats a place you like to go to find your centre?

Not quite sure what my centre means, but two places came to mind straight away. Firstly was church - the second was the beach. I don't get to the beach anywhere near enough these days (in fact sometimes I could count the visits per year on one hand) but when I need to think or to just sit and zone out it is always beside the water. If I can't get to the beach then you will find me sitting beside the river! MY dream home would be right near a beach, preferably right on the beach. Hmmmm can't see that happening, unless the waters keep rising till Worrigee is waterfront property ~L~

0 comments: