BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What a mad day!

I know Tuesday is usually my mad today but today I made it just that little bit more insane!

got up this morning - got the kids off to school then jumped in the shower before heading off to the local Community College for a workshop on....... wait for it........ composting! Yes - you heard right. It is funded by our local council and if you attend the workshop you get a free compost bin and smaller kitchen tidy for kitchen scraps. So I went along thinking at least I get a free compost but it was actually very interesting. The instructors were great and the time flew. Although the interesting part was trying to squeeze the big compost bin into my little car! But I got there eventually.
Drove home - dumped bin - quick change before racing back down town to meet my mother for lunch. Then a quick trip into the supermarket before heading up to pick Tasha up from school and drive her to Bomaderry for dancing.
Then we raced home - cooked dinner and then dropped her to Grils Brigade. I then got to come home for about 1/2 an hour before heading back out for a meeting at Kyle's school for the 30th Birthday Celebration Committee. Then grab Tasha from Girls Brigade and head home.
YAY!

3 comments:

Cass said...

Slow down girl! :O

miss~nance said...

WOW you did have a bog one. I was hoping to get to one of those wrokshops, better have a look when the next one is on.

Hugs & blessings

Gail

miss~nance said...

LOL big one even... ;-)