BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Warning. Here we go!

Hold on tight. the ride is just about to begin!

As mentioned before I haven't had much to say lately and after being oh so subtly prompted I figured I had better come up with a more efficient way of updating - so lets go on a journey. I have a list of questions here which are actually written from a scrapping inspiration point. So lets see how we go. I have tweeked this so that I will use these questions as prompts for my blog and (hopefully) will be able to scrap as well to have a record. Not sure how the scrapping bit will go but lets at least start with the questions

Q1. Tell us something you lost

A. Apart from the obvious - my mind ~L~ Or maybe my innocence! This could be a long list. When I think of things I lost my Dad pops straight to mind but then when I think further I realise he's not lost. I know exactly where he is. I hate the phrase "lost" when referring to people as it seems like you absentmindedly put them down somewhere but I lost my little brown eyed girl Steffi-Kim a long time ago. For a while I lost touch with "me" but I am coming back with a vengeance. So something I lost? There are lots of little things, household items, scrap items, my waist ~L~ but I think the biggest thing I have lost would be trust in people. I don't trust easily but once I do - sorry you are stuck with me. There are only a few people I would totally trust and I am so very thankful for them.

So that the start of my journey. Are you prepared to take the ride with me?

0 comments: