BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Shopping, shopping, shop-ping!

What a day! Yep we shopped!

I drove up to the Kings house after sorting the kidlets here out and picked Cass up and then we went to warrawong and hit the shops!!! I got nearly everything on my list! YAY a major chunk of christmas shopping is now done! Woo hooo, doing the happy dance. AND I stayed in budget.

It wasn't all serious shopping. I must admit there were some laughs, some really bad puns (and yes Cass you did win with one good one) and maybe just some play! It's not our fault the toys say push here so we were only doing what we were told. Although hhhmmm I wonder if you are supposed to set the all going at the same time *ooops* The coolest christmas toy goes to a cute guy who sings a rap song called christmas time to the tune of MC Hammer! Very Cool.

And of course we finished up at Gloria Jeans.

1 comments:

Cass said...

Thanks for taking me shopping. I had a hoot. :)