BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 09, 2009

No pension

Okay, okay I get the hint. Thank you very much for pointing out that my blog is so old it may be eligible for a pension soon. It's just that I don't have much to say! But you may be very sorry you nagged. Today will be a quick update but after that you may get to know me better than you wish! Be afraid - be very afraid. Will have some interesting posts coming up soon - found a blog challenge with some intriguing questions.........

TODAY

Outside my window... Is a glorious sunny day 26 degrees and barely a cloud in the sky

I am thinking... Those house cleaning fairies keep forgetting to turn up.

From the kitchen... Well its lunch time and I'm not sure what is being cooked but it sounds like Tony is coming up with one of his "Concoctions" - yes they are scary as they sound

I am creating... Lately - lots of cards for an upcoming swap

I am going... Out for a day of shopping with the wonderful Cass tomorrow and then in 11 days it is time for a weekend away in Sydney. Very excitement!

I am reading... The Pellinor series and the Piercing the Darkness series

I am hoping... To get to Melbourne for Christmas but really don't know if we can :(

I am hearing... noise, noise everywhere! I have my ipod on shuffle, Tony is cooking madly and has the TV on!

Around the house... Serious bomb detonation damage! Have pulled sheets out of linen closet to sort so they are piled up on dining table. Lounge room a mess - lots of ironing waiting for me to finish linen closet to put it away. Hmmm better get back to it.

1 comments:

Cass said...

Shopping, shopping, shop-ping. (You need to sing that) Yay! See you in the morning. :)