BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

A feel good day!

Today was one of those good days - not that anything major happened but I just got a lot acheived and feel quite good!

I did some scrapping last night!!!!!! That is a major achievement in itself - will put pics up once I'm organised.

Today I slept in until 9am!!!!!!! Haven't done that for sooooo long. Then I set to work cleaning out the walk in robe in our bedroom. Have to say myself it looks great! DH put up hooks for my bags and everything.

Tasha has had her friend Tegan over so they have been buzzing around all afternoon (isn't it amazing how suddenly they need to hang around and ask questions all afternoon)

Then I got catch up with my dear friend Jane. We have spent so much time lately corresponding by text so it wa great to have a catch up session. (Oh and I took her in to show her my wardrobe!)

Then we went out to dinner and I didn't have to cook - what a great way to end the day. Hopefully I can find some time to scrap some more tomorrow and it will be a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Karen L said...

I love days like that too Cath when you feel like you have achieved heaps - going out for dinner would have been the icing on the cake of a great day.

Haylee said...

Sounds like it was a lovely day. This afternoon was fun- I was so proud of how much I got done!
I know sleeping in can be good, but yesterday I didn't get up til 10am & I felt so lost, because half my day was gone already!

KAYCEE said...

Sleep sounds great. And the wardrobes are a gunna in my house. i kind of like the messy look lately.

Did Unc. have enough hooks for all your bags it must have been a job and a half.....