BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 22, 2008

Hey Mum, whats that???

What a start to the day!

As I walked into the kitchen Kyle says to me "Hey Mum, Whats that?" and I look down and there is a big puddle of water in the kitchen!

MY FREEZER DECIDED TO DEFROST OVERNIGHT!

So all my meat and frozen vegies have defrosted. Luckily it wasn't that full but still I will be cooking up a sotrm this weekend so that I can then re-freeze the ready made meals. At least it will make life easier on the nights I don't feel like cooking!

And the other good thing is we have a friend coming over tomorrow to catch up (and I can't wait to spend time with her again - one of my oldest and dearest friends who has gone through some tough times lately) and I was wondering what to have to eat - now I know! We're having a bbq - got heaps of meat!

4 comments:

Happyjen said...

Now that's a not a good thing to wake up to, Have fun cooking.
I remember when that happened to me ( except someone didn't shut my freezer door properly ) and I had a big cooking session, I made stews, sausages and gravy, soup, steak onions and gravy and filled my freezer back up, lucky I had just gone out and bought 2 boxes of containers of all sizers.
It's not much fun but at least it saves all the food being thrown out.

Cass said...

Have fun cooking. Hope you didn't have much planned this weekend!
See you Tuesday. :)

miss~nance said...

Yep been there also.

Hope you get it all done Cath.

Have fun with your friend.

KAYCEE said...

WELL THATS GOT TO GIVE YOU THE WILLY'S.