BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 01, 2008

Survived the week!

Well we survived the week. It has been a bit of a rush job with nothing quite happening but we are getting there.

After getting home Monday and Tony going to work Monday night. The kids going back to school Wed. I started my new job Wed and have worked Wed, Thurs and Fri. Phew it has been busy ~ and the hot weather has not helped!

have a scrapping day tomorrow and still havent started figuring out what I'm scrapping let alone what I'm taking......haven't even started a list yet :o :o

Hopefully will have some pics to show you if I get some scrapping done tomorrow.

Have started uploading pics to my holiday blog - link is in my list to the right. Will get there slowly.

1 comments:

Cass said...

Thank you for all your help today. I really, really appreciated it.