BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 20, 2007

BBQ at Davina's

On the weekend we were invited to Davinas for a BBQ lunch to say thankyou to all the people who helped them with their house renovations and moving. It was a lovely meal and a relaxing time.

I just had to share these pics of my little Nephew Dominic who arrived with his Mum Simone. Don't you just love the cheeky look on his face - I love it!



Dominic with his Aunty Cathy!


Playing with Aunty Gail - Hmm not sure who's having the most fun here!!!

3 comments:

miss~nance said...

OOOOOh that top photo is sooo Greg. ANd I think I might have been!!!!!!!!

It was a great night and I hope just the beginning of our family BBq times.

Happyjen said...

sounds like heaps of fun and yep Gail proberbly was having more fun ;)

Anonymous said...

What a little scream... just so so cute