BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 13, 2007

Looking Forward!

Well today was a bit of a shocker at work. Came home feeling very frazzled and flat but then I sat down and thought about all the things I have to look forward to and the smile just leapt onto my face!

Firstly I have a day out with the lovely Miss Jane on Wednesday. We are having a girls day out in Milton for shopping and then heading into Ulladulla for lunch on the harbour. It will be great to catch up!

Tony and I have a weekend away planned in Sept JUST THE TWO OF US!!!!!! Will be great! Although Tony is organising it so that could be a bit of a worry - we could end up anywhere!

Then (drumroll please) I'm back in Melbourne for 4 days to go to Paperific and spend time with the Allan's! I always have so much fun in their house and SJ and I just seem to "get" each other. Isn't it cool when you find a friend like that!

And in the middle of all this I'm waiting to hear from my brother about his job. Looks like we wont have to go to Brisbane this year they will probably be moving again! SOOOOOOOO exciting

So whenever things start to get on top of me I just think forward!!!

7 comments:

Cass said...

I got tired just reading about all those plans! :) Love your idea though to focus on what is ahead, especially when you're having a bad day. *hugs*

KAYCEE said...

YOU TOOK THE WORDS OUT OF MY MOUTH. I TAKE ONE DAY AT A TIME AND NEVER LOOK BACK.....

Lea Adcock said...

So glad things are looking up for you. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel somewhere.

Have a great day Cath

Lea

Maria Van-Oss said...

Hope you both have a great time on your holiday in Sept Cath.
Maria from Blumar's

Happyjen said...

U r a busy beaver .. The snow would b a wonderful weekend away ;)

Haylee said...

Hi Cathy
I have started a blog
http://haylestar.blogspot.com/
Love Haylee

Belinda Joynes Artist said...

I hope you have nice day out with your friend today.