BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 05, 2007

SWS Weekend

Well what a weekend. I had a great time at the Scrapping with Soul weekend.

I was really concerned going into it but it was just amazing.

Gail and I met two of her friends from scrapoffaith.com at Maccas at Bomaderry. Tracey and Jeanette were just the nicest people. I immediately felt at ease with them and we chatted there for a while. Then we headed off to Waterslea.

We met up with Cass there. She is an absolutely beautiful soul. I just felt like we had known her for ages. We also met Gayle from Scrapbooking Memories who is just great. I sat at one end of the table with Gayle so we got to chat a bit over the weekend.

Also got to catch up with Lin from the scrapping camp we went to in Canberra.

It was a great weekend. Got a special project finished that I wanted done and 4 pages. AND I came second in the card making competition. That one blew me away. I really didn't expect to get a prize so it surprised me but I was soooo excited.

The Scrapping with Soul team are always so friendly and helpful and welcoming and organised things beautifully.

Anyway am very tired now so I think I'll sort these kids out and have an early night.

Will post some pics later.

7 comments:

Cass said...

It was fantastic to meet you Cathy. I felt so at home with you ladies. I had been so nervous before I arrived. Looking forward to seeing you again in Sept at the SWS crop day. :)

Happyjen said...

Sounds like another blast, U certainly do meet some wonderful ladies at those meets, glad you had a wonderful time.
Are ya gonna post ur special project for us to see or is it a personal special?

Jen

Miss cath said...

Hi Jen.

Will post my project once the person it was made for has received it!

Belinda Joynes Artist said...

Sounds like you had a fantastic weekend and you can never have enough scrapping friends.

Happyjen said...

Hi Cathy,
Sounds good to me, looking forward to seeing it.

Jen

miss~nance said...

Its gorgeous Sis. Cath did a fabulous job. And the card that gave her a second was beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Sound's like it was a fantastic scrapping weekend...xx