BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Busy weekend ahead!

I am having a nice peaceful day today before the madness! Just pottering around doing some housework before meeting mum for lunch. I need the quiet time to try and recharge - been feeling a bit "wrung out" lately. I took time of work for me time to try and sort out what I want and who I am etc but havent had much quiet time at all. Don't know how I fitted work in before ~L~

This weekend will be busy but I am really looking forward to it.

Starting tomorrow - Tasha's birthday. So we will have all the excitement in the morning then it's driving the kids to school. The bus was such a wonderful thing now its a 30 minute trip morning and afternoon until Kyle gets confident enough on the crutches to catch the bus. I am working tomorrow then pick the kids up and we are going out for dinner (Tasha's choice).

Then the fun starts! The girls from up north (the ones we meet in Sydney for our girls weekends) are coming down here for the weekend!. So Friday night we are going to Husky Pub for dancing and laughs. Then we will be doing some sort of touristy thing Saturday before dinner out Saturday night. I can't wait to see the girls again. It is always so much fun when we get together.

Then father's day on sunday (and it would also have been my dad's birthday).

Whew - feeling tired already. But can't wait to see Kath, Tina and Sheridan - and spend time with Jane as well.

4 comments:

Haylee said...

Sounds like fun. Hope you have a great time. And I hope Tashy has a good birthday.

Happyjen said...

Sounds like a very busy and fun weekend, I hope Tasha has a great birthday.

Happyjen said...

Cathy,
I left a little something for Tasha on my blog.

miss~nance said...

Have fun Cath.