BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Oh what a night.

I was looking forward to an early night last night but it just wasn't going to happen!

Kyle had an early game of basketball so we all went along to watch. He went after the ball and fell and when he was lying on the ground with the ball under his foot so his foot was up in the air another player fell onto his leg. Poor kid was in agony. So we dropped Tony and Tasha home and I took him up to casualty.

So theres me sitting in the waiting room of cas all flu-ey and coughing and sneezing while Kyle sits beside me playing his gameboy!

They took Kyle off to x-ray fairly quickly and then sent us back to the waiting room. After 5 1/2 hours we finally see the doctor to be told "We think it's broken but we don't know for sure because the x-ray machine isn't working and even though we took his x-rays we can't read them"

So they put him in a backslab, sent him home and we have to go back again this morning!

3 comments:

KAYCEE said...

let me no how he goes???????????

Happyjen said...

Holy cow, I hope everything is ok, Poor kid I can imagine the pain he was in.

Mumma_Mone said...

oh no kyle at least you were playing sport and not being an action hero! ~lol~