BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day!

Hope you all had a Happy Mothers Day.

My day started with me getting out the shower and going to head out of my bedroom to be met by Tasha - one hand straight out in front of her - saying "You can't come out here, get back into bed and read a book!".

So I did.

I got back into bed (wet hair and all) and picked up "The power of a praying parent" and started reading. Then Tasha and Kyle came in with my breakfast - they had cooked me toad-in-the-hole which is an egg cooked in a piece of bread with a hole cut out, except instead of a hole they used cookie cutters so my egg was in the shape of a bunny rabbit!!

I got very spoilt. Tasha gave me some new slippers and an itunes voucher (so I have spent this evening downloading music!) and Kyle gave me a new mobile phone.

We went to church this morning and then went up to Georgia to have lunch with Mum and John. All in all a very pleasant and relaxed day. Oh and whilst I was at Mum's Mark rang to say Happy Mothers Day so I got to chat with him as well!

1 comments:

Happyjen said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day.