BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Thespian moments

Had one of those busy days today. Spent the first half of the morning at Dr Dayoub's surgery running through things with his wife.

Went from there to the School of Arts to watch Kyle in the Eisteddfod. He was part of a small group from his class that did a short play. There were just three characters and he did really well. I was so proud of him. He spoke loudly without yelling, very clearly, and remembered all his lines! He did such a good job. I think we just have a budding thespian in the family.

Went from there to work at the anaesthetic practice. It was going to be my afternoon off but Sally asked me to work so she could go home - she has the horrid flu virus that is going around. So it's been a busy day. Got home, cooked dinner, sorted the kids out and then SCRAPPED! Yes thats right I actually found some time to sit and scrap. Oh how good did that feel! I really have a struggle finding time to do it and I feel so much better when I do - it's my stress relief.

0 comments: