BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Some scrapping

Scary - it's another post from me!!!!!


Thought I'd better prove that I do still scrap on the odd occasion. This first LO is for an album I am doing on people who have been an important part of my life or influenced me in a major way.
My stuff lately has been very basic but I like it that way. I do do the fussy thing as well and I LURVE to fussy cut but lately I just haven't had the mojo. If anyone finds my mojo hidden somewhere can they send it home please.

This tin was done on the spur of the moment when I had no scrapping mojo - Gail had a spare tin so I sat down and did this instead! I was really happy with how it turned out.

7 comments:

Renee said...

Heya!

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

love the idea of scrapping pages about the people in your life - will have to do me some of those. A lovely idea

xx R

Happyjen said...

Cathy,
These r wonderful pages,I love how u did the first one, very cool indeed.
That tin looks awesome, love the flower.

Cass said...

Sorry. No idea where your mojo went. I will keep an eye out for it though and will send it home if I see it. ;)

I must say though, that tin looks mighty fine so I wouldn't be worrying about mojo!

loulou said...

Your Mojo seems fine - love that tin. Hope you found mine when looking for yours LOL

Chrissy said...

Love your shares here and your decorated tin is sooo pretty! Had a big smile at the bunny shaped hole in your toast on MD, that is too cute hey. :-)

Thankyou ever so for the hugs over at my blog, you are a love.

God bless
Chrissy x

Elizabeth said...

Love that tin! Great for no Mojo!!

Haylee said...

Beautiful work. I must say my work is a lot simplier at the moment too- and you know what, that's fine by me. Coz the focus really is on the words & photos.