BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

The craft show

Had a great weekend with Jane.

It started at 7am on Saturday! She picked me up and we headed off to Sydney. got stopped at the base of the Kiama bends for ages with an accident stopping traffic both ways. We were just disucssing turning around and going the looooooooonnnnnng way when we started moving. YAY! Got to Sydney and didn't turn into the wrong parking station (long story but a tradition it seems). Then we stopped for coffee and headed off to the craft show!

Where we shopped and shopped and shopped! (Well I did - Jane bought some ribbon!) I didn't spend too much but got heaps for my $$. I found a place that had Basic Grey, We R Memory Keepers and SEI packs for $12. Yep $12. So I bought up heaps. (Actually bought so much paper that my arm was numb that night from carrying my bags and I still have a very sore neck now!). Got some new stamps and thats about it. Stayed within my budget which I was very pleased about.

The highlight of the craft show was definately seeing an album at the Scrapapple stand with the gorgeous Allan family in it! Loved your mini album SJ - it was gorgeous (and everyone was commenting on it!)

0 comments: