BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 06, 2008

SWS Retreat

Thought I'd better do the share-sy thing with my pics from the scrapping with soul retreat. Sorry - there is quite a few pics but I couldn't pick which to use.

It all started Friday night we got there about 6:30 ish (after I led myself and the 2 cars following me the wrong way! *insert red face here*) and booked in. I was in a room with Cass and Jo. I hadn't met Jo before but she was just lovely and we got on really well. We were given our name badges for the weekend and I just had to share - these girls don't know my likes and dislikes so how cool was my name badge! Look - it's paisley!
Anyway Friday night was taken up with scrapping and chatting and heading off to bed about midnight.

Saturday was the busy day! I went to a Lusi Austin class in the morning which was so different my normal stuff but I really enjoyed it (and playing with the Lusi Austin Buzz and Bloom stamps was just soooooooo cool!

And we were in Lusi's class when she found out she had won a lucky door prize - is that an excited face!
Then after lunch Haylee and I went in and played assistant to Gail whilst she taught on OTP class on covering tins.
The theme for the weekend was "love is" so saturday night we had a romantic dinner (for 70!) - check out the balloons and mood lighting!!!!

Saturday night Cass and I sat up chatting and offloading. Jo came creeping in about 1:30 trying not to wake us ~L~ so she joined in and we all sat there chatting until about 3am!!

Sunday morning we had a group photo and then the girls from scrap of faith got together for a photo session. Of course as we are all getting ourselves ready Lusi jumped up on the rock and I just had to take this pic!
Then we went down the hill and some of the girls tried to do the can can on a tree branch!!! *note* I say tried!
Then back in for some more scrapping
Then it was time to go - so I ran around getting pap snaps with anyone who would stand still!





And it was all over for another year! I did actually get some scrapping done too so will take some pics and upload those too!


2 comments:

Karen L said...

Great photo share Cath - it looks and sounds like you had an awesome weekend - the trouble is you look forward to that time for so long and then it comes and goes ever so quickly. Hope your first week in the new surgery went well too - have been praying for you.

Nat said...

Hi Cath! Loved seeing the piccies from the SWS retreat... seeing Lusi makes my heart ache for a hug!! Glad to hear you all had a great time. I wish we weren't all spread out so much so we could ALL go to ALL retreats together!!!