BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

a weekend of highs and lows

This weekend has been a mixed bag.

Friday night we had Davina and Gails families over here for dinner which happened to be Davina's birthday so we had the whole party theme! Plastic tablecloths, paper plates (with castles and pirates of course) party hats and everyone brought finger food! It was a great night we had heaps of fun and (I think) everyone have a great time. One of Tony's mates Jason who worked with him for years and years was in town so we rang him and he came along and caught up with everyone too. It was soo good to see him and catch up.

Saturday Kyle had soccer in Ulladulla so we all got up early and headed down there. It was sooo cold. Only just over 1/2 the team turned up so they did lose quite dramatically but they gave it a good go and didn't give up. I was very proud of them. Then seeing we were down that way we went to Batemans Bay and had a wander around and got some lunch and sat on the waterfront to eat.

Heading home I started feeling a bit off colour but thought I was just tired and then KC rang and asked if we could have the kids - which I was really excited about. Anyway we got home and I was violently ill. Just threw up the entire contents of my stomach in one foul swoop. So we had to ring Gail and see if she could babysit and I didn't get to spend time with Charlee and Cooper :( I was so violently sick that apparently I have either bruised or cracked a rib and am in so much pain now and can barely move.

Oh well at least I don't have to go to work until Wednesday!

4 comments:

KAYCEE said...

Hope you all had fun and enjoyed the dinner. I cant believe Jason is still alive the stuff he used to get up to... and yes Cooper was upset he could not sleep at your house but he had fun with aunty gail and haylee. So i hoe you are getting better and you need to slow down and rest.

Shame the kids never turned up, hope kyle doesn't play soccer like his father plays hockey.lol

Thanks heaps for the offer and i will keep in mind for future references. Not that we do much these days.

love ya kase

Haylee said...

Hope you're feelin better soon luv haylee xox

miss~nance said...

Praying that you feel better soon.

Hugs

Gail

Cass said...

Sounds nasty. Hope you recover soon. *hugs*