BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Scrapping

I told you I actually did some scrapping last weekend! For some reason my pics are all turning out really grainy but hey at least I can prove I did actually stick some stuff down!


Can you tell my thoughts were on Melbourne! Missing you heaps sweetie. (Even the paper I used on the top LO was first spotted at Melbourne paperific!). For the second one I just HAD to use BG paper - and Gail's favourite range!

The theme for the weekend was Love is..... (Cass and I even found out that love is....retreat and love is......competition ~L~) ANYWAY
I sat down and finally got around to doing my LOVE that I have had sitting around for a while.

Of course I had to include a wedding pic! Love this one - can you tell we were taking the photos seriously!
And my man! I love this song - It is by Bob Carlisle (they guy who sang butterfly kisses ~ another great song) but it is sooooo Tony. It says
"He was a rock, he was the one that she ran to, and when he said the words forever, she knew that it was true. He wasn't a saint, but he was saint enough for her, he was a man, a man of his word".
As stated this is 4 generations. Tony's mum, brother Stuart, stuart's son Shawn and shawn's daughter Makayla. This pic was taken at Simone's wedding.
And Kaycee Luellen. This girl has done it rough but she has dug in and turned into an amazing adult, wife and mother. I am so proud of the person she is today and I don't know if I could cope with everything she has and come out of it as well!!


6 comments:

Carolina said...

Love your work Cath, glad you got somthing done among all that chattering LOL!

Cass said...

Love definitely is retreat! :) (retreat from a whingy teething bubba!)

Karen L said...

Cath you certainly managed to get a bit of scrapbooking done with all that chatting. Your layouts look great. thanks for sharing them with us.

miss~nance said...

Love your LO's and Love monagram Cath. You got more done than I did.

Gail

Happyjen said...

These r totally awesome Cathy, U certainly have captured the moment with all of these lo's.

KAYCEE said...

well have to say thanks for the complement, it is nice to hear. Love the work you have done.