BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I think I could sleep for a week!

After a madly busy and insane week with so much happening this weekend was another big one! Had a loooong day at work Friday (normally my half day)

Saturday we dropped the kids off to Haylee and then I drove up to Sutherland where we parked the car and caught a train into the city. We wandered around the city for a couple of hours checking out shops and christmas displays. Then went for a small stroll (well not quite!). we walked from Centrepoint down to Circular Quay, wandered around the Rocks, woollomooloo and then all the way around to Darling Harbour! Talk about walking your legs off!

We went to Baia for dinner (where else!) and had the most amazing meal. Tony and I really loved the meals they were great. then we wandered down to the Lindt shop for dessert.
Then (because we hadn't walked enough) we walked up to the state Theatre! Saw the show - AMAZING and then caught the train back to Sutherland and drove home. got home about 2am then up early this morning - had a nice bath and then picked up the kids before I went to my work Christmas lunch which was great.

Now sitting on the lounge half asleep and exhausted. Will update with show details when I am slightly more awake

1 comments:

miss~nance said...

Sounds like a great weeke nd Cath.