BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 07, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Christmas!

It definately is. The kids are getting excited as they see the lights come on the house up and down the street and are already spotting places they want to see when we go for our annual "christmas light hunt". We go for a walk (well we have the last 3 years) all around our area for a couple of hours checking out lights etc.
We finally got our tree down and decorated. The kids add a new ornament with their name and year on it each year so it is getting a bit full now but it is lovely to see the history (including the names of family members who were with us different years and their ornaments as well!)

And the wish boxes are getting culled and re-filled! We have these boxes sitting out all year round and if you see something in a magazine etc you like it goes in your wish box.


And my amazing advent box! My gorgeous friend Sandra (who seems to appear on these pages at regular intervals!) and I do our own advent swap and I am having a ball unwrapping my little gift each day in December. The presents each day show me that this is a girl who knows me so well and so much thought has gone into each and every one of them. Love ya so much MWAH.
I have told Tony the only present I want this year is a trip to Melbourne ~ after all got to check out the new lounge covers!





1 comments:

miss~nance said...

Christmas will be here before we know it. Tree is looking good. We are planning a drive arond your neighbourhood sometime soon to look at the lights also.