BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Please come home...

All is forgiven so please come home!!

Have spent the day today in my scrap room making christmas cards. Had to do something crafty or i may have gone insane (no comments from the cheap seats please}. The major problem I had today was making my cards with no pastels - they have run away from home!

I know I had them at the last card making day and I don't think I had them at the scrap day cause I couldn't find them then. Have been through all my bags and searched my room and can't find them :( So if anyone sees them please let them know that all is forgiven and they will not be in trouble if they just come home - or out from where they are hiding!

got heaps more updates re the new car, annoying teachers, dance concerts, my advent parcel (love ya sweetie) etc but am off to go searching again. will update later.

BTW with the cards made at the card making classes and todays I think I am almost finished my christmas cards, now just got to write in them and send them

1 comments:

Haylee said...

Oh I do hope you find them! And well done on getting all your Chrissy cards done!