BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

MY day

Today was a good day!

Think thats all I need to say!
Hmmm more details ?!?

After the crappy sorts of days I have been having lately when I just feel like running back to bed and hiding there till everyone goes away I had a really good day today. It wasn't a special day - just an ordinary one but it started with me looking through a parcel sent to me from Melbourne with chocolate (of course) and a gorgeous foot pamper pack which I can't wait to use and my advent gift was a plaque that simply said "Pals".

Then I had to work all day which wasn't a bad thing - you see I love this job! Working all day includes lots of work but also lots of laughs, coffee, more laughs (and a bit more work).

Then tonight I went to my boy's year 6 presentation and formal. I am so proud of him (he looked very spiffy too). His teacher had some wonderful things to say about him and she was very appreciative of a present I had made her that I had spent hours on. (Not that I made it for the appreciation but it nice to know when you have spent so long on something that it is loved). And then at the formal I got to watch my boy, who is usually so shy and overshadowed by his sister, dance his little heart out and have an absolute ball! He has grown up into such an amazing young man and it was mind blowing to think of the difference from Kindergarten to now! And what a charmer - he came up to me and asked "Could I have the pleasure of a dance".

Now if I can just manage to get to bed before midnight it will be a great day! Got 3 baskets of ironing and a messy kitchen though so don't like my chances!

1 comments:

Mumma_Mone said...

Well where's the pictures? share..........come on