BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Oh what a night!

Last night we went to Hogs Breath in Shellharbour for dinner. I have to say I have some great friends. To drive all that way in this horrid wind (and especially Lou coming down the mountain!) for dinner was amazing of them.
It was probably the first time we have been somewhere with all the "other half's" and it was good to finally meet Lou's John.
So I am now 36..... Who'd have thought I'd make it this far ?!? 20 years ago if you have told me I would be married with a couple of kids you'd have been told to wake up!
I got sooooo spoilt by these people. I was just hoping for some fun times at dinner, a catch up and some laughs (which I got) but I got pressies as well. It's amazing how well these people know me.
MWAH Love you guys. Thanks for making the trip. Thanks to all the DH's for coming along. Thanks for not walking out in that heat (apparently the air con was not working - but they were working on it!). But most of all thanks for being there for me during the year!

6 comments:

Haylee said...

Happy Birthday Cathy!
It was great celebrating with you last night. It was an aweseome night, I had a great time, even with the heat!

miss~nance said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthdayto you
Happy birthday dear beautiful, wonderful, lovely and special Cathy
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Hip hip Hooray
Hip hip hooray.

miss~nance said...

BTW we also had an awesome night out. how much scrapping did you get done.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sunshine xxx Hope your been spoilt with scrappy goodness xxx

Do you have the same email as I've let you a couple of messages at SBM but no reply...:(

Cass said...

Happy Birthday darl! Hope you have a wonderful birthday afternoon. *hugs*

Sandra Allan said...

I wouldl have been disapointed if i had heard that your birthday was anything below fantastic. So it should be.. you are a wonderful loving caring lady who deserves only the best.
Wish i could have been there to share your day... though you know i was there in thought...
Love you sweety... and happy birthday...

PS: you make 36 sound so old!!!! Shhhh... im nearly there.. ~L~