BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Stedfut Family Re-union

Today we got to catch up with the Stedfut clan. Have really been looking forward to this. Mark, Mel and Declan went to dubai about 16 months ago so it was great to catch up and find out what life is like over there (and to do the christmas thing)

The kids got waaaayyy spoilt by Uncle Mark and Aunty Melissa with Kyle getting a Nintendo DS with a couple of games and Tasha getting an ipod nano - 16gb! Tried to swap her for my 8gb but she wouldn't be in it1 ~L~ Tony got a Coles Myer Vcouher so I can see a shopping spree coming up! As far my gift. WOW. I got the most beautiful hand made necklace and earring set - made by Mel with antique silver and in purples!


It was just a great day with heaps of chatting, laughing and catching up



Oh and celebrating in style!!!!!
Thanks Mark and Mel (I stole the empty bottle - it now sits on my buffet in pride of place!)

1 comments:

Haylee said...

You did all get very spoilt! That pic of Tasha next to the Christmas tree is just gorgeous!