BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Exhausted!

What a weekend! Wow - I mentioned in a previous post how busy my life is during the week - well just try keeping up with my kids social lives on weekends! It is great to see them both making good friends - NICE friends - and being able to spend time with them.

Lets see... starting Thursday I had was has now been referred to as the "Psycho Flu" ...~L~... No seriously I think if I went to doctor they would tell me I was insane. I had all the symptoms of a sore throat - feeling hard to swallow, that yucky feeling etc but NO PAIN IN THE THROAT! I also had goosebumps and sweats but when i took my temperature it WAS FINE. Told you - psycho flu. The only problem was that I felt so run down with it too. Thursday wasn't too bad. I got through the day at work and kind of crashed when I got home. Friday I made it to lunch time and then came home, slept on the lounge and did very little else. So in a way it was good the kids were so busy and occupied this weekend.

Friday night Tasha had a slumber party for Tegan's birthday so I was down to 1 child Friday Night. She came home mid morning Saturday and had a quiet day at home by herself as Kyle had gone to Ulladulla with a friend and his family. Then Tash had ANOTHER slumber party Saturday night (this time for Kyla) and Kyle called in briefly on his way home from ulladulla to say he was staying overnight at his friends. So no kids Saturday night! Then Sunday Tasha has had Kyla here for a while then gone back to Kyla's and Kyle didn't come home until mid afternoon so nice and peaceful and quiet......well not really.

You see as of this week I am working from home and I needed somewhere quiet and away from everyone to work (very hard to listen to the dictaphone with noises around!) so I spent the weekend re-arranging my craft room and adding a new desk so I have "work" space and "play" space. Just for next time - this is not a good idea when you have been feeling as exhausted and washed out as I was! Crawled into bed Saturday night (after having a couple of naps during the day). Very glad that plans for Saturday night did not come to fruition as there is no way I could have lifted my head up. In fact Tony came in at one stage( I think it was about 7pm) to find me lying on the floor asleep! I had sat down after moving the desk - totally exhausted - and must have decided to have a nap. ~L~

So a busy weekend for all. I am feeling slightly more human (only slightly) and hope to be over the psycho-flu soon. Or at least not feeling so totally wrung out and exhausted.

2 comments:

miss~nance said...

(((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))

Hope you are feeling much better.

We really missed you Saturday.....

Cass said...

Tired and sick here too. :(
Sending you happy thoughts.