BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 01, 2009

WOW

Wooooooo Hooooooo.
What a great weekend. I am majorly tired right now and can't wait to have a nice warm bath and an empty night.

Just had to pop on and say - I am home. I will post pics in a day or two once they are downloaded from camera.

I had an absolute ball. It was a great weekend. Beautiful place, gorgeous views (including the view from the toilet across the paddocks etc), pool, 10 lovely scrapbooking ladies, wine, nice food. It was just a nice, pleasant peaceful weekend with no dramas or upheavals just a lot of laughs (did I mention wine) and chatting and scrapping. Lots of sharing of techniques and stashes! Can you guess I had a good time. Can't wait to do it all again. Thanks girls for letting me join you and for being so welcoming and friendly.

1 comments:

miss~nance said...

I'm so glad to hear you had a great time, a little jealous, cant wait to hear more and see the pics..