BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wet but happy!

Well wehave just got in the door from the first soccer game of the season! Now that Kyle has gone up a grade he plays midweek rather than on Saturday which means AAARRRGGGHHHH for me. Tony is disappointed he wont get to see Kyle play any more and it makes my week just that bit more insane.

Lets see - this is a rundown of my week now. Monday - work till 5 then rush home pick Kyle up for soccer training at 5.30. Tuesday - hopefully no work BUT pick Tasha up from school for not 1 but 2 dance lessons before racing home for dinner and then Girls Brigade. Wednesday - work then Kyle's soccer match (sometimes as far as Ulladulla). Thursday - work then at this moment a night at home but that wont last for long! Friday - work - then home for dinner before taking Kyle to youth group. YUCK YUCK YUCK . Is it any wonder I have been feeling so shocking lately?!? I feel like I have hit rock bottom so I guess the only way from here is back up. One step at a time. I will get there eventually - its just hard to see the way out from down here.

Anyway back to the topic.....soccer tonight in the rain FUN. Kyle's team won 4-0 and a very well deserved win they played soooo well. As for Kyle well have you ever seen the movie champions AKA the mighty ducks? Well he reminds me so much of that guy that has so much power but no control or direction of the ball. But he doesnt quite make it to be "bash brother" as he is too polite and doesn't like taking the ball off someone! But he was everywhere on the field running like mad and doing some great clearing kicks. Proud of you mate.

1 comments:

miss~nance said...

Oh Cath I remember those days very well.

Have a great Soccer season Kyle.