BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

She's away!

Tasha is all excited - her bags are packed (and re-packed when I realised what she had and hadn't packed - who needs a towel and a toothbrush?!? especially when you have 5 shirts!!!)

Year 5 is off to Berry Sport and Rec for three days. They go off on the 18th and back on the 20th which she thinks is so cool as her brothers birthday is the 19th! When Kyle enquired about presents ie would he get one before or after she replied that her being away the entire day WAS his present ~L~

So think of her over the next 3 days. They have a talent quest tomorrow night so she has been madly practising for that!

As for her mum - I haven't been stressing much about her going. no seriously. I guess there is so much going on. I am so wishing I could be in Melbourne right now. Sweetie you know I am thinking of you and your family right now and would be down there in a flash if I could. Love you all heaps!

0 comments: