BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 02, 2009

Well I promised pics from the weekend and had so many that I had to cull them right down. This weekend has been great not just for the totally relaxing atmosphere but also the amazing sharing attitude of these girls. I came away with not only new scrapping techniques and a love of glimmer mist (hhmmm Kim don't know if I should thank you for getting me addicted or not ~L~) but also some great tips for photography and for photoshop. Anyway on to the pics

****ggrrrr blogger is so not playing nicely tonight. It wont set things out the way I want it to. Hope you can still figure it out ****


This first group is just some pics from around the house - including "scary driveway" as it became known.
























group 2 and 3 are some pics of the girls - the obligatory photo shoot. Although 2 of the girls had gone home by then.






Some proof that we did get some scrapping done. I acheived 4 1/2 pages and a mini album so I was pretty happy with that. Love my mini album. Got to thank SJ for introducing me to Teresa Collins papers. Love ya sweetie






Some more pics from around the property- the one through the window is........wait for it........a loo with a view! Yes that is the view from the toilet!


And then I got home to this. Isn't it just gorgeous

4 comments:

miss~nance said...

Great photos - but where are the LO's and mini album pics.

Doesnt everyone have a view like that from their loo!!!!!!

Love the welcome home sign.

I nearly bought 2 bottles of glimmermist today but I went overb budget and had to put them back.

KimA said...

Hi Cathy
Great to see some photos from the weekend - since I didn't take any from out and about - too busy scrapping - lol!

Cass said...

Trust you to stop at the top of the scary driveway to take a picture! :P

Haylee said...

Great pics Cathy, sounds like an awesome weekend. Love the welcome home sign, that is so cute! And yes, that looks like a very scary driveway!