BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday

Wow how fast have the last 13 years gone! On the 19th of March 1996 Kyle Michael Lucas was born at the ridiculous hour of 1.30am (Sorry Mone - your dinner went very very cold!) so much has happened in the last 13 years but all in all he has grown up into a boy I am very proud of. He is a great support to me and a wonderful big brother.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE
So you made it to 13 - have to admit had my concerns that we wouldn't make it here at times! You are now officially a teenager - that doesnt mean you can act like one!
For your special day I thought I would share 13 things I love about you:
* Your dimples! You are so proud of them and they are adorable
* Those special hugs you give me every morning and the times we sing our special song together
* The love you show for your little sister and how you protect her (on the occasions when you aren't the one picking on her!)
* Those amazing blue eyes
* Your thirst for knowledge and your analytical mind - always enquiring, always striving to learn
* The way you run to the door when I get home from work just to say hi. It really makes coming in that door so special
* Your caring nature and concern for others
* The fact that you are still happy to be silly with your mum and the fun times we have together (watch out for those aliens in the white cars!)
* The way your hand creeps into mine when you are feeling shy or uncomfortable
* Your willingness and happiness to share your things with others
* Your love of books and the special times we can share discussing books we have read
* The fact that you are willing to let others take the glory - you love just being part of a team
* The way you totally immerse yourself in the things you like and how you take notice of the small details.
* Your amazing smile it lights your whole face up and always makes me happy deep inside.
.
ooops I know that is 14 but I just had to add the last one because your smile is amazing!
Hope you have a great birthday my amazing young man. Love you to the moon and back. Love you to infinity.
"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always
As long as I'm living, my son you'll be"

2 comments:

miss~nance said...

You had me in tears again Cathy. What a beautiful list of attibutes.

Hope you had a great day Kyle.

Hugs

Gail (aunty)

Sandra Allan said...

happy birthday sweetheart. ~huge hugs~