BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

SSSSSHHHHH

I have to say Happy Birthday to an amazing friend but she would never forgive me if I named her!!!

So let me just say to an amazing friend who has been there for me through the ups and the downs, supported me in the lowest times and partied with me in the best of times. My dance buddy, shopping pal, voice of reason. I miss our clubbing sooooo much. We made such great groupies together. She knows ME which is something I only let very few people do. In fact I would go as far to say that there are only 4 people that I am really close to and I count this lady as one of those. She is always there not just for me but for so many people. If you have a problem she will be there in a flash.

So HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a great friend. Hope you have an awesome day and even though you don't feel comfortable with anything big you deserve the best.

1 comments:

miss~nance said...

Wish her a Happy happy Birthday from me.