BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Advent

Here is an update on the advent swap I received from Sandra. This has become such a family event each day. Thanks to the little notes attached someone will start singing "On the *th day of christmas Sandra gave to meeeeeeee" and everyone will gather around the table. (So that is Kyle, Tasha, Tracy and Jacob - and even Tony if he is awake). Then we all get to oooh and agggh over the parcels. 7th - a gorgeous note box covered in some of my fav papers
8th - Strawberry shortcake cake. Smells beautiful (and it comes in a cute tin!)
9th - Candy cane - yum, yum
10th - Some oil melts from my fav shop. Sandra and Matt introduced me to Le Desire when I was down there. Its a wonderful place and I adore their melts.
11th - Ribbons - I luurrve ribbons
12th - Ribbons and ones you can touch! I love velvet ribbons

1 comments:

Sandra Allan said...

hey gorgeous...
i am so glad that you are enjoying each day of our advent... and that it has become a family thing! ~L~
I am such a slacker... I still have not popped up any photos... im such a bad bad blogger.

PS: hows it feel to be a year older!? heheh.