BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Le Pointe Summer Holiday

Last night was the end of year concert for Tasha's dance studio - Le Pointe school of Dance, Music and Theatre. Wow what an amazing amount of talent that studio has. There were all sorts of routines from the preschoolers up to an absolutely awesome hip hop routine by the talented Mr Mitch and Miss Nikki. This years theme was Summer Holiday and each dance had music and costumes to fit in with that theme. This was Tasha's Jazz costume And this is her Hip Hop outfit!



She danced really well and I was very very proud of her. She set herself a goal not to get hurt or fall and the first thing she said to me when I picked her up from the stage door was "Mum I acheived my goal" (Last year she had a horrid fall during the finale that saw her being led off stage clutching her side and crying - which led to some tense moments for me before I could check she was okay - she ended up with some amazing bruises all over her hip and down her thigh!)
She is holding out for the video now which usually isn't available until dancing returns in the new year. This coming weekend (the 12th-13th) we have studio photos and scholarship exams so please be praying for Tasha as she prepares for this.


0 comments: