BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Another year older

Yeps its official. I am older!

My birthday was a bit of a mix. I was blown away by the number of birthday wishes I received. It was nice to know people thought enough just to send a happy birthday message AND I heard from my big bro! the only problem was I was feeling so rotten I couldn't really enjoy it. I have some horrid sinus, fluey type thing which has left me exhausted with a sore throat, runny nose etc.

I had planned to go and see the wonderful Cass today but didn't want to take these germs to her house so stayed home. Got up this morning got the kids organised then went back to bed until about midday. Actually feel slightly more human now.

1 comments:

Sandra Allan said...

aww... darlin... I hope i didnt send my germs via aussie post... sounds very similar to what i had a few weeks back when i was dreadful and sickly.
Speaking of aussie post.... is it there yet? is it.. is it!?

Sorry that you felt so bad on your birthday... I hope they do a re run of your birhtday and let you enjoy a special "you" day when you are feeling much more up to it.

PS: YAY Tash!!! ~points at the proud mum post below and follows with proud cheers and manic clapping~