BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

oooopps - forgive me

please, for it is a long time since I last blogged.....

Well so people are telling me..although I must say coming from one who has been known to go for months between blog entries and from another without a blog I say "People in glass houses etc etc" ~L~ just kidding. Love you guys and I totally understandhow enthralling and exciting my life is! I am sorry for any withdrawals I have forced you to endure.......

Anyway I am currently editing photos so you may have another post in an hour or so.

As to what has been happening. Today was the last day of my advent swap with Sandra which leaves mixed emotions. Amazing joy because this girl knows me so well and seems to find just the right thing and sadness because it's all over. I am recovering from my chest infection and am breathing properly again - you don't realise how much you take breathing for granted!

Anyway - I'm off to edit photos.

0 comments: