BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Its Christmas Eve

Wow, things are starting to get exciting now....... It's almost Christmas Day!

We have had a busy couple of days. Last night we all (Tracy, Jacob, Kyle, Tasha and I) went out driving around town looking at Christmas lights. Some of them were amazing - with one house even having a band sititng in the front lawn playing carols! The kids were all amazed by the lights and we got out the car at some of the bigger ones to walk through and look at all the decorations. some of the houses had so much to look at - train sets, santas, sleighs etc... I love these pics of the kids on the sleigh - not so much for the picture of the person sitting next to Santa but if you can see it check out the back of the sleigh - that thing was obviously gathering speed!!!!1

Then today (Christmas Eve) we had Jhorjie here for the day. I had lots off cooking to do and a couple of eager helpers. Hmmmmm what happens when you add girls and chocolate! Lots of mess - lots of licking of beaters - and lots and lots of laughs

Then the kids got stuck into the gingerbread house Tasha had begged for. It is an interesting decorating project and I just realised I only have shots of one side of the house which is probably a very good thing! The other side has had every mm covered in icing, chocolate and sprinkles!



Apart from that its just been business as usual. Tried to find half an hour this afternoon to read but the girls decided it was time to play stacks on Aunty Cathy! I laughed so much I was clutching my sides but it was a lovely time.
so I am now trying to get some ironing done. Pressies are all wrapped and under the tree. Cooking started for tomorrow. Kids in bed. Bring on Christmas Day!

0 comments: